Saturday, June 23, 2007

In my world...


Raspberry lip balm action shot
Originally uploaded by iva_o.
1. I am happy to say that at the end of July I will be participating in my first group show. It is called Square Foot and it will be at AWOL gallery in Toronto. I can't wait. I will have 3 paintings up, the guideline is 12x12 inches.
I will have Self Reflection one and Self Reflection 2 as well as brand new abstract painting not yet done. yey

2. All lip balm flavours are now listed : Mint, Raspberry, Strawberry, Chocolate Chip, Banada, Cherry and Vanilla. They are all in my Lip balm section

3. Tonight I am going to a big street party with my sister and I can't wait. Tomorrow my friend is coming down and we are shopping and hanging out by the pool. I can't wait.

5 comments:

Christine Throckmorton said...

Congratulations! I recently found out that a painting of mine was accepted into a juried show at my favorite gallery and when I found out, I screamed and jumped up and down like a kid. Enjoy!

Stephanie said...

That is great news! Congratulations!

d-c-designs said...

congrats! and good luck!

Anonymous said...

YUMMY! Congradulations! That's great news!
*HUGS*

IvaArt said...

Thank you very much everyone!